- Use leftover lamb
- 1 Greek pita bread
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato small diced
- 1⁄2 tsp of Za’atar for finishing
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup of cucumber small diced 1tbsp of dill chopped
- 1tsp of garlic powder
- 1tbsp of lemon juice
- Kosher Salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, cucumber, dill, garlic powder, and season to taste with lemon juice, salt & pepper, set aside, or chill in the refrigerator for 30mins.
- Take about a tbsp of tzatziki and spread on to pita bread.
- Add lamb meat and top with shredded lettuce and diced tomato
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon.