- 5 lbs of ground chicken
- 1/3 cup ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 cups of Polenta Grits
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of creme fraiche
- 4 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of Parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of lemon
- 1⁄2 cup of olive oil
- Kosher salt & ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine ricotta, egg, Worcestershire, dijon, onion, parsley, scallion, and salt together, then fold in the ground chicken.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop meatballs onto a baking sheet 1 inch apart and bake at 425 degrees for 15mins.
- In a saucepan bring water to a rolling boil, slowly whisk in polenta grits, add more or less to achieve a slightly creamy consistency.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5mins.
- Once grits have reached a thick creamy consistency add heavy cream, butter, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in creme fraiche.
- Serve the dish with polenta grits on the bottom, topped with 3-4 meatballs and fresh gremolata.
- In a food processor chop parsley and garlic until a nice chunky consistency is achieved.
- Blend olive oil until you’ve created a sauce and add lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste.
- Finish with fresh lemon zest. Set aside.