- 1⁄2 cup of bbq pork
- 1⁄4 cup of cooked 1/4inch diced potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup of cooked collard greens
- 1 pack of 8” Spring Roll Wrappers Canola oil for frying
- 2 tbsp of Bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp of flour
- In a dutch oven heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour and water in a small bowl for sealing rolls.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pulled pork, collard greens, and potatoes, keep the mixture cool to ensure rolls stay intact during frying.
- Take one spring roll wrapper sheet and place it on a work surface.
- Carefully peel off one spring roll wrapper, keep the others covered under a damp towel.
- Place the wrapper with the smooth side down, in a diamond position. Place about 2tbsp of filling on the bottom. Rollup halfway, fold sides in then finish rolling.
- Use flour sludge to seal wrap
- Add rolls one at a time to the oil and fry for 2-3 mins, turning periodically until deep golden brown.
- Once done, remove from oil and allow to drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with a side of bbq sauce