- 6 russet potatoes
- 4 c duck fat
- Salt or truffle salt
- Grated Parmesan
- Peel potatoes and drop in water.
- Using a potato press. Press potatoes into matchsticks, place back in water.
- Let potatoes sit in water for up to an hour, changing water when cloudy.
- Heat duck fat on medium low heat.
- Drain potatoes and place on paper towels drying well before placing them in duck fat.
- In batches drop potatoes and fry till golden brown, about 6 mins. Remove and place on a paper towel.
- Garnish with grated parmesan and salt