- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2-3 dashes orange bitters
- 2 drops liquid smoke*
- 2 ounces Whiskey
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Ice (large whiskey ice cube)
- Smoking Gun
- In an Old Fashioned glass, add the maple syrup, orange bitters and liquid smoke.
- Add the ice cube and stir a few times.
- Pour in the whiskey. Stir gently.
- With an Old Fashioned glass, Follow manufacturer instructions for your home smoker/Cloche and smoke a glass and then pour the mixed drink in.
- Break cinnamon sticks into small pieces; stack in a pile on a fireproof surface.
- Using a blowtorch, ignite the cinnamon and immediately place a chilled glass upside down on top of cinnamon.
- When the smoke dissipates, turn the glass upright and strain the drink into the glass.