- 1 small head of cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch collard greens stems removed, cut into thin strips and washed
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 fresno chiles, thinly sliced
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine shredded cabbage, greens, fresno chilies, red onions and chopped green onions in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour over the slaw and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Taste and season as necessary.