- 4 large yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 lb butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp scallions, minced
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut potatoes into large wedges and place into a medium pot. Cover with water, add salt, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for about 6-8 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not cooked through. Drain and transfer potatoes to a bowl.
- Melt honey and butter together.
- Brush potatoes with vegetable oil until lightly coated. Grill over medium high heat, basting with honey butter, until wedges are golden and crispy. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Top wedges with scallions.