- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1.7 ounces bacon
- Black pepper
- Place the spaghetti in a pan with salt and boiling water.
- Meanwhile, bat the eggs with the yolk and the parmesan cheese. Set it aside.
- In a skillet, drizzle olive oil and fry diced bacon until golden.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet.
- Add the eggs and cheese to the skillet and mix well.
- Finish with salt, black pepper and minced parsley.