- 350 grams sugar
- 600 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams sugar
- 5 eggs
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 200 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams wheat flour
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar, add the eggs, and beat well.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. When melted, add the butter and mix well. Remove from heat, let cool, and mix the eggs.
- Add sugar and flour and whisk with a fouet until you have a homogeneous dough. Reserve.
- Pour the chocolate batter into a greased and floured baking sheet, cover with cream cheese batter and mix with a spoon.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
- It can be served hot or cold, accompanied by strawberries.