- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tin or a bottle of 355 milliliters of beer
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Coarse salt for the glass
- Cut a lemon in half and coat the rim of the glass in its juice. (Make sure the cup is previously cooled so the salt then sticks.)
- Place the cup in a container with coarse salt. Push the border towards the salt softly turning the cup around so the salt sticks.
- Fill the cup with ice and juice the lemon inside.
- Add the sauces and add the beer in the cup. (A lager type of beer is recommended for this recipe.)