- Plastic dinosaurs
- Electric drill with drill bits
- A sharp craft knife
- A pen
- White spray paint
- Gold nail varnish (or paint)
- Small plant
- Take your dinosaur and with the pen mark out an area on their back big enough to hold the small plant.
- Drill along the inside edge of the drawn line, removing as much plastic as possible. Careful not to drill through the bottom of the dinosaur!
- One you've removed as much as possible, use the craft knife to clear our the hole even more.
- Lay out the newspaper and spray the whole dinosaur white from a distance of 30cm to ensure you get good paint coverage. Wait to dry and repeat until whole dinosaur is white. Let dry.
- Taking the gold paint, carefully paint the head and other parts of the dinosaur. Let dry and repeat for good coverage.
- One dry, take your plant and fit in to the hole. Enjoy!